At Greyfern Law our primary aim is to help our clients to achieve the best possible resolution of their claims and legal issues in the shortest possible timescale. We know the importance of getting the best possible outcome of claims whilst at the same time protecting our clients’ brands and reputations. This means we conduct cases and give advice proactively in a way that achieves the best possible result and at minimal cost.
We are licensed as an Alternative Business Structure by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and client satisfaction lies at the heart of our culture.
Why work with us
Our experienced team enable us to:
- Apply commercial understanding to core legal services
- Provide widespread experience in claims and protecting brands
- Implement strong process management linked to advanced workflow systems
- Employ state-of-the-art management information with full transactional transparency
- Provide measurement and benchmarking systems that operate to our clients’ Key Performance Indicators
- Develop closer client relationships and manage costs
How we do what we do
We recognise that our clients need to have an accurate legal and financial assessment of risk liability at all times and we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients balancing commercial issues, corporate brand and image concerns with legal risk.
We strive to achieve the best possible outcome of each claim, balancing the financial and reputational risk aspect of settlement with the corporate image and responsibility of our clients. Similarly, where no fault attaches to our clients we will, where appropriate, seek maximum recovery of their outlay as speedily as possible.
Key Performance Indicators will be agreed with each client geared towards ensuring that we achieve the client’s desired objectives.
Get in touch with our team to see how we can assist.